Friday, February 4, 2011

Christmas and Beyond...

Jack's First Christmas!

Christmas eve at Nana & Grampy's

Watching trains with Grampy

All together now...

Its good to have family to lean on- thanks Wes and Harrison!


Christmas morning, Jack was sporting his new Skins Jersey and looking pretty handsome, too.


Waking up with Uncle Brian... tough work first thing in the morning!


On to the Phelan house for more paper- I mean presents and fantastic family fun.


For New Year's, we trekked up to Pittsburg to visit the Marino Family.

Gulia gave Jack some lessons in shinning the adorable New Year's Baby smile- sadly, Jack wasn't the most cooperative pupil.


Daddy is sooooo much fun!







2 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas picture with your family- esp as it appears that you organized yourself in decending height order (Jack excluded) and Matt's at the end! haha! Looks like Dylan may have a protege in the train-loving family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay what was just so appropriate about my last comment was I mentioned Dylan and then the word I had to type to get my comment posted was "Mater"- okay- maybe just funny to me- but give it a year or two for Jack...

    ReplyDelete